Am I eligible for funding?

Your eligibility for funding will depend upon your own circumstances and upon the terms by which individual funding bodies award their scholarships. You can find an introductory guide to funding here. UK and EU students are usually eligible to apply to one of the two main research councils, the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) or the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC). There are a variety of funding schemes for overseas students, about which more information can be found here.


Back to FAQ