Are there additional funds for attending conferences and presenting papers?

The Department offers a limited amount of financial assistance for research visits and expenses. Additional funds for attending conferences may also be available from colleges, especially if you are presenting a paper. Students who hold a studentship from a research council may also be able to claim back some of the costs of these activities.


Back to FAQ