Inspires 2020—out now!
The Department is delighted to announce that this year's Inspires, our annual alumni magazine, is out now!
Featuring exclusive interviews with alumni, expert commentary from our academics, and news about the Department's work and its impact on the wider world, this year's Inspires has a special focus on the COVID-19 pandemic. The 2020 edition includes:
- Who is Trump really protecting?
Rogers Smith and Des King
- Blame wars and COVID-19
- Social distancing and the Brexit divide
- Britain and China's post-COVID-19 future'
- Liberty in the time of corona
- Crime, conflict and coronavirus at Colombia’s closed border
Annette Idler and Markus Hochmüller
- Lockdown and the climate crisis
Hussam Hussein and Luca Eufemia
- An interview with Amia Srinivasan
- PPE: A century of the modern greats
- Life after DPIR: Carys Roberts
If you would prefer, you can download the print version as a PDF.
Looking for a little more Inspires in your life? We would like to invite all alumni to join our new online community. You can sign up through this online form.
Inspires is circulated each year to alumni worldwide by post and email. We welcome your feedback on this year's edition, as well as your ideas and contributions for future editions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.