Sciences Po faculty members are affiliated to research centres and cross cutting programmes in political science, sociology, international relations, and history.
- The Centre d'études européennes - CEE
- The Centre for International Studies - CERI
- The Centre for Political Research - CEVIPOF
- The Centre for Historÿ - CHSP
- The Centre for the Sociology of Organizations - CSO
- The Observatory for Social Change - OSC
There are other Sciences Po Research Centres and Programmes in the social sciences.
- The Center for Socio-Political Data - CDSP
- The Interdisciplinary Research Centre for the Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP)
- The Department of Economics
- The Law School
- The médialab
- The OFCE
- The Data, infrastructure, methods of investigation in social sciences and humanities equipment (DIME-SHS)
- The Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo)