I am currently a research associate of the Department of Politics and International Relations and Nuffield College. I obtained a PhD in political theory with distinction from Sciences Po Paris in July 2016. I was a Fox Fellow at Yale University (2013-2014) and an Alliance visiting scholar at Columbia University (fall 2015). I specialise in normative and applied political theory.
Curriculum vitae: Download Cv 40719 (55.2KB)
My doctoral dissertation is an analysis and defence of compromise. I also write about religious diversity, conscientious objection, the workplace, and the right of exit from voluntary associations.
Sciences Po Paris
- “Foundations of Moral and Political Thought”
- “Right or Wrong. Politics and Ethics”
- “Introduction to political science”
- “Reason and Commitment in the History of Political Thought”
Blavatnik School of Government (forthcoming)
- Foundations in Philosophy and Public Policy
Sciences Po Paris
- “Epistemology of Decision-Making”
- Research Design (1styear political theory master’s students)
Summer courses and community outreach
Oxford Summer Courses
- “Ethics and Society” (to high school students in Chile)
- “Politics and Society” (to prison inmates in Villepinte, France)
- “Religious Diversity in the Workplace: The Case for Alternative Conflict Resolution”, Political Studies, online first (2019).
- “Conscientious Objection to Military Service and Laborde’s Exemption Test”, Secular Studies,vol. 1, n°1, p. 142-152 (2019). (Symposium on Cécile Laborde’s Liberalism’s Religion)
- “Foi ‘bonne’ et ‘bonne foi’ : du conflit des vérités au dialogue des convictions”, Archives de sciences sociales des religions, n°166, p. 199-219 (2014).
- “Salut et reconnaissance égalitaire : sur les théories pluralistes du dialogue interreligieux”, Études maritainiennes - Maritain Studies, vol. xxx, p. 88-108 (2014). (Special issue)
- “Compromise and Religious Accommodation”inJonathan Seglow, Andrew Shorten (eds)Religion and Political Theory: Secularism, Accommodation and The New Challenges of Religious Diversity, ECPR Press/ Rowman and Littlefield International (forthcoming).
- “What is Religious Pluralism?” in Aurélia Bardon, Maria Birnbaum, Lois Lee, Kristina Stoeckl, Olivier Roy (eds) Religious Pluralism: A Resource Book. Florence: European University Institute, p. 11-17 (2015).
- “Peter Balint, Respecting Toleration. Traditional Liberalism and Contemporary Diversity”, Ethical Theory and Moral Practice, vol. 21, n°5, p. 1255-1257 (2018).
- “Joan Stavo-Debauge, Philippe Gonzalez, Roberto Frega”(eds) Quel âge post-séculier? Religions, démocraties, sciences, in Émulations (2017).