Mr Yuan Yi Zhu
Foreign Policy and diplomacy History Law and International law
I am a DPhil candidate in International Relations at Nuffield College, University of Oxford. My research is concerned with the evolution of international law at a time of global power shifts. In particular, I am interested in the influence of rising powers such as China on international law's structures and legal doctrines.
Before coming to Oxford, I obtained a BA from McGill University and a MPhil in International Relations and Politics from the University of Cambridge.
- Nuffield College-DPIR Studentship in International Relations, University of Oxford (2016)
- Gabrielle Sacconaghi Bacon Scholarship in International Relations, University of Cambridge (2015)
- Moyse Travelling Scholarship, McGill University (2015)
- Allen Oliver Fellowship, McGill University (2015)
- CIFOR-UNIKIS-CISDL Sustainable Landscapes Law and Governance Info Brief Series (co-editor), Lauterpacht Centre for International Law, University of Cambridge (2016)