Associate Professor of European Politics, Tutorial Fellow at Hertford College
Comparative Politics and Government
- Introduction to Politics (Prelims)
- Comparative Government
- Politics in Europe
- European Governance
- Comparative European Parliaments
- Radoslaw Zubek (2008) Core Executive and Europeanization in Central Europe, Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Radoslaw Zubek and Klaus H. Goetz (2010) Performing to Type? Institutional Performance in New EU Member States, special issue of Journal of Public Policy, 30(1).
- Radoslaw Zubek (2011 forthcoming) Executive-Legislative Relations and Negative Agenda Control in East Central Europe Journal of Legislative Studies.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2011 forthcoming) Core Executives and the Co-ordination of EU Law Transposition: Evidence from New Member States Public Administration.
- Radoslaw Zubek and Christian Stecker (2010) Legislatures and Policy Uncertainty: Evidence from East Central Europe, Journal of Public Policy, 30 (1): 63-80.
- Radoslaw Zubek and Klaus Goetz (2010) Performing To Type? How State Institutions Matter in East Central Europe, Journal of Public Policy, 30 (1): 1-22.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2008) Parties, Rules and Government Legislative Control in Central Europe: the Case of Poland. Communist and Post-Communist Studies, 41(2): 147-61.
- Klaus H. Goetz and Radoslaw Zubek (2007) Government, Parliament and Lawmaking in Poland, Journal of Legislative Studies, 13(4): 517-538.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2005) Complying with Transposition Commitments in Poland: Collective Dilemmas, Core Executive and Legislative Outcomes, West European Politics 28 (3): 592-619.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2001) A Core in Check: The Transformation of the Core Executive in Poland, Journal of European Public Policy, 8 (6): 911-932.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2009) Breaking with post-communism in Poland. In Johannsen, L. and Pedersen, K. H. (eds.) Pathways: A Study of Six Post-Communist Countries, Aarhus: Aarhus University Press.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2008) Poland: From Pacesetter to Semi-Permanent Outsider? in Dyson, K. (ed.) The Euro at Ten: Europeanization, Power and Convergence. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2006) Poland: Unbalanced Domestic Leadership in Negotiating Fit. In Dyson, K. (ed.) Enlarging the Euro-Zone: The Euro and the Transformation of East Central Europe. Oxford University Press.
- Vesselin Dimitrov and Radoslaw Zubek (2006) Czech Republic: A Core Neglected, in Dimitrov, V. Goetz, K. H. and Wollmann, H., Governing after Communism: Institutions and Policy-making, Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Radoslaw Zubek (2006) Poland: A Core Ascendant?, in Dimitrov, V. Goetz, K. H. and Wollmann, H., Governing after Communism: Institutions and Policy-making, Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield.